In the Staffcloud smartphone app, employees can send working hours live.
To verify this, a QR code is scanned.
Enable the transmission of the desired working hours in the settings and set a tolerance for them.
- In the Configuration, Settings - Time trackingyou can set a tolerance for the check-in . This tolerance is the time in which employees can log in and out. This can be further refined in LiveTab in staff planning.
- In the example, employees can send data 15 minutes before and after working hours begins or ends.
- In the Configuration, Settings - Event you can select the times to be transmitted with the QR - code. Start time, End time, Start and end of break time.
- This setting can be revised for each individual event in Project Management
The view of the employee:
- Under 'my assignments' - 'open', the employees find the assignment that need to be checked in
- Employees can log in and out in the tolerance times specified by you.
- The check-in option is located at the bottom of the assignment details
- Once the option has been selected, the QR code must be read.
- The verification of the code happens to you in the LiveTab, this means that the time of the employee is transferred in any case.
- Anytime an employee needs to check in or out (in example after breaks or at the end of the workingtime) he/she can find the option on the same place in the open assignments
Your view; the LiveTab:
- With the option 'Adjust Tolerance', you can control the display of the colors in the overview.
Transferring the data into the work data:
- Select the work data that needs to be transferred and open the details
- You are able to copy certain times. It is not necessary to copy all the times an employee sent you
- In the example, the employee forgot to check-in after the break; Take this into account by transferring the original break times from the planning (= 60 minutes)
- Once the data has been transferred; You can release in the submenu of the work data , the times and wages